Monday, March 9, 2009

My first cuck


I have always been Dominant with women and one night some years ago this girl was flirting with me in a big way. We started making out in the bar and I told her that I was going to take her home at the end of the night. After a few more drinks and some conversation with friends, I see her standing with this guy who kept staring at his shoes.


I figured it was her brother or something and I went to kiss her again and she pulled away and the guy walked out the door. As soon as the door shut behind him, she was all over me like a cheap suit. I invited her back to my place and she said that she had to bring him too. I really didnt care. So they followed me back and they walked to my door holding hands. We went in and I made some drinks and we just chilled on the couch. She started touching my leg and I figured "fuck it" and told her to take off her shirt. The guy just kind of stared at the wall. She was hesitant, and I just blurted out, "he wont mind, will you?" to the guy. He shrugged his shoulders and my cock got as hard as a rock. I unzipped my pants and told them both that she was going to suck my cock. As she was sucking me, she reached for his cock and instinctively I stopped her in her tracks and told her that she was not allowed to touch him. So he just sat there for about 20 min helplessly while his girl sucked my cock. When I came into her mouth, I told her that she could kiss him. She did.. I asked him how my cum tasted and he fell silent. My cock would not lose its hardness, so I told him to sit there while I took her into the bedroom, where I proceeded to fuck the livin hell out of her while he was flippin channels. I yelled for him to come in and made him watch as I came for the second time. He did nothing. He said nothing. I was so aroused. Then I had them both leave and I just laid there in my bed wondering what the hell just happened.

3 comments: