Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The squirter

My second couple was quite the surprise. Again, an older white couple but this time unmarried. They were both going through a divorce from their spouses and had found their freaky side. I met them on an adult dating website and after a few emails and phone call they invited me over for drinks. When I got to there apartment I found a tall red headed man in his 40s. His girlfriend was shocking. She was tall and very thin, short spiked hair, tatoos and peircings. He looked like a business man and she looked like a wild child, did I mention she was 58 at the time, but smoking hot

body. This couple was way different than the first. There was no sneeking around or meeting in hotels, they just wanted to party, and party with a black bull. It turned out that she had been in a loveless marriage for a long time and found herself drawn to black men as she strayed from her marriage. I wasn't quite sure how she ended up with her current partner, they really just didn't seem a good fit, but what did I care, they were just fun and I was still dealing with a screwed up relationship.

On the weekends, she would drive in from a neighboring state and we would converge at his apartment. The days were full of drinking music and laughter and our nights full of the wettest sex I've ever had.

She was my first real squirter and man could she squirt. They explained to me that they had been together for a few years, and that he was the only guy that had ever made her squirt. He explained that when she visited he had to rubberize the sheets. That first night and for many more to come, I would find out why. Since I was the new guy I was given first crack at the pussy that night. He strattled her face at the head of the bead and I pounded away missionary style. It didn't take long before she was litterally shooting loads and loads of cum all over the bed. I was only the second man to make her squirt. The boyfriend and I switched positions and again, like a fire hose she began to sqirt. We then went back to drinking and had dinner. Then I made her squirt on the dining room floor and again in the living room. Afterward each squirt, she would suck the head of my cock like it was a lolly pop in order to keep me hard for more. Her boyfriend at this point was sitting in the corner enjoying a drink and a show. This went on for a couple of months until I eventually started dating someone. I kept in contact with them for a while but shortly after that they broke up. He went back to dating vanilla women that better fit suburban corporate lifestyle and she went on to seek her one black bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment