Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Beginning








In high school I dated a white woman that did nothing but put me down. If I had remained with her I might have been on the other side of the cuckold relationship. She told me that my 9+ inch cock was nothing special and she cheated on me several times. She was a year older and went off to college a year earlier than I. I would get phone calls from friends telling me that she was cheating and I just didn't want to believe it, and I was getting my own share with her being away.



A year later I ended up attending the same college as her and living in a different coed dorm. It was the experience of a lifetime, with girls living right next door to me in my dorm. 50 girls on my floor and nothing freshly unleashed from their parents and eager to try black cock. I quickly broke up with a my emasculating bitch of a girlfriend and found a world of women that wanted to worship my hard black cock. I would have sex with one of them and they would send thier friends around for me to please them too. Friends would ask me to take their girlfriends, so that they could experience black cock. Then after college things slowed down tremenously, until I found swinging and the cuckold world.














4 comments:

  1. As a white male, I have to say I had a similar educational experience, but form the other side. As we were breaking up, my college girlfriend let me know exactly how much she enjoyed black men. Ever since I have been learning my place as a submissive white man. I hope that soon I will see my current girlfriend enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blackbulljournals.blogspot.com/2009/01/beginning.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interracial fantasy intend to try also in Brazil
    Disk sexo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an interracial fantasy intend to try also in Brazil
    Disk sexo

    ReplyDelete